1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees. The entry fee and services fee is not refundable for films that did not get selected. Entries will not be processed without entry fee payment. Fee will not be reimbursed if the submitter decide to withdraw their submission
3. The POVIFA is hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the festival. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.
4. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non-selected films. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the POVIFA, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
6. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. We reserve right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
7. POVIFA may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.